Tuesday, November 25, 2008

The Ballad of Shadow - complete

Okay, so that's my tale of Shadow and its demise.

If posting the 3 parts of the story on a blog - causing them to appear in reverse chronological order to any hypothetical new readers - was unhelpful then here are convenient links to all 3 parts of the story, in order:

Part I
Part II
Part III

If you like it and you know of any Firefly fanfic sites out there, then please feel free to post a link to this blog entry on the appropriate sites. This will serve as a nice entry point to any interested parties.

It will also serve as a nice place for them and you to place your comments. Like it? Hate it? Please let me know what you think.

There's probably more where this came from. I have a whole series of letters home from Jayne waiting to be finalized and posted if folks seem to be interested in my e-scribblings.

And I can keep them to myself if folks aren't. That's cool, too.

No comments: