Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Has anybody seen my blog?

To whom it may concern:

I deeply appreciate the occasional comments from my loyal readers, all of whom - so far as I am aware - know me personally.

If you find yourself reading this blog but you couldn't pick me out of a crowd then I would especially love your comments, just to know my audience.

I would be especially interested to know what brought you to my blog, and what subjects you think would benefit from my pontifications.

I thank you in advance for your responses.

Cue crickets...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"couldn't pick me out of a crowd"

Hmm, that rules out most of Louisville, doesn't it?

*grin*

Kelly said...

What brought me to your blog.....my boyfriend, I like to call him The Editor. He's one of your best friends. I like reading your blog anyway! :)

Eric Francis said...

Dear Mr. Woolery,

We at the Benevolent Dictatorship Institute for World Dominion find your blog to be extremely readable, and see in you certain characteristics that indicate a suitability for performing certain world dominion-related tasks. If you continue to show such promise, we will press-gang you into service. We hope this answers your question.

Sincerely,
Benevolent Dictatorship Institute of World Dominion
Involuntary Recruitment Office

legion said...

I heard there was pie.

Although, since I actually _can_ pick you out of a crowd, that may disqualify me...

Kelly said...

PIE? WHERE? WHAT KIND?